Are you an artist or designer (amateur, student, or professional) wanting to learn how to:
· make new forms that are “out-of-round”
· make exact multiples of an original form (pottery or sculpture)
· design and produce forms that can be made by others
· make forms that you cannot make with a pottery wheel
· make simple molds of complex forms
“Stretching the Circle” from Ceramics Academy teaches you:
· the technicalities of mold making and slip casting -step-by-step
· how to further develop your creative and design impulses that drive your artistic process.
By the end of the Course 1 you will be able to make one and two-piece molds of pots or sculptures of any shape and make as many of them as you like!
Click here for more details on Course 1: Stretching the Circle
· 14 video tutorials,
· PDF text of each project,
· Monthly video webinars with Andrew Martin.
Click here for more details of "Stretching the Circle"
Sign up for the esteemed
CERAMICSACADEMY quarterly newsletter and receive a 45-minute streaming video - "Quantum Leap: Make Your First Slip Cast Pot in 4 Pain-free Steps.
NCECA 2015 Bonus
Sign up by April 7 and you will also be registered to win a free copy of "The Essential Guide to Mold Making and Slip Casting".